Buy One GIVE One donated ad space program extended
Business Record is working to leverage our platforms to help the community through our Buy One GIVE One promotion to help small businesses and nonprofits who have been faced with great struggles during the Covid19 crisis.
This program is designed to highlight what corporations have done to support the community AND give a small business or nonprofit of their choice the ability to showcase the work they are doing, programs they are providing and/or garner fundraising support they need to continue impacting the community.
Each week throughout the summer, the Business Record will provide ad space for companies around the metro to showcase their support, draw attention to the programs developed to help in the crisis, brand services or to say thank you to frontline workers.
When companies participate, you are able to GIVE another ad to a small business or nonprofit of your choice. Additionally through BR’s social media platforms, you will receive a social media post highlighting the organization you have chosen and your support of this program. The Business Record will help foster digital connection and promotion through our Business Record Daily and Covid19 coverage on businessrecord.com.
Buy One GIVE One Program Details:
- Sizes Options: ½ page $1,500 OR Full page $2,020
- Buy One: run YOUR ad in a summer issue of the Business Record (Through end of July)
- Give One: The nonprofit or small business that you select can run their ad before the end of August.
- Social Media post scheduled to promote program involvement with mention of both corporation and small business/nonprofit:
You also have the opportunity to identify your support of the program by including a pre-designed banner. A small promotional banner provided by the Business Record can be included at the bottom of your ad to illustrate your support:
- Proud to support the community #dsmlocalchallenge
- Thank you for your support #dsmlocalchallenge (this banner to be included on nonprofit ad)
Participation is limited to two companies per week and does not include special sections. Contact your account executive or contact Director of Advertising Sara Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note advertising within this promotion cannot be tied to already established ad buys or frequency contracts.
THANK YOU PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES
Iowa Economic Development Authority
Merchants Bonding Company
TDT CPAs & Advisors
The District at Prairie Trail